Digital Infrastructure Executive
As a Digital Infrastructure Executive, you will focus on providing strong technical support for initiatives that will improve our digital ecosystem. Your work will enable us to realize our mission of improving the standards of healthcare in SEA.
Working within a team, you will be responsible for maintenance of our infrastructure, and attending to service calls promptly. You will also assist with translating business requirements into technical documentations and assist in the rapid implementation of these solutions. The outcome of your work will improve efficiency, enhance our stakeholder experience, improve profitability, and lead to adoption of innovative technologies.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, tech providers & innovative solutions
- Installing & configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers & scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades on IT infrastructure
- Troubleshooting & responding to IT related matters/breakdowns
- Sourcing and liaising with supplier on IT related purchase
- Maintaining records of software licenses, hardware purchases & all network information
- Tracking, compiling & managing support requests, work records & reports
- Ensure security of data, network access and control structures
- Support all business software related issues e.g.: ERP, CRM, etc
- Develop simple programming fixes to resolve issues promptly
- Assist the Engineering Team in troubleshooting-related issues within the field
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in relate field
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills, project management, IT application support
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
Above 2 Years