Protégé – Junior Accounts Executive (1-yeat contract)
Trainee will learn to deliver Accounting and Finance duty responsibilities
- To assist in day to day operations of the accounts department.
- To ensure accounting records are properly maintained and reconciled.
- To ensure systematic filing on timely manner.
- To assist Accounts Department in all accounting related matters.
- To perform other duties as and when required.
- Minimum Degree in Finance/Accountancy.
- Preferably 1 -2 year experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Responsible, independent, willing to work under pressure and multitasking capability.
- Required skills: MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Words.
- Possess positive working attitude with passion to learn.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
At least 1 Year