Protégé – Junior Application Specialist (1-year contract)
Trainee will learn to deliver Application Support and troubleshooting on medical device products to customer by conducting CME Talk & Product Training.
- Provide customer supplementary training and guidance for Thermo Fisher’s Amplitude Solution.
- Monitoring of customer use of the system, identifying customer operational errors, and proactively preventing system failures by ensuring the system is ready to process samples prior to initiating runs.
- Communicate to technical customer regarding the errors event and recommend actions to drive operator improvement.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and Thermo Fisher Service & Support Team. Communicate to global support team to resolve occurring errors and maintain the system running.
- Identifying opportunities to drive efficiency and process improvements on the Amplitudes.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Biology or related Biological Science discipline.
- Willing to work in shift.
- Preferably 1 -2 year experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Hands on experience with Life Science Instrumentation, Consumables, and Assays preferably in Clinical setting is a plus.
- Understanding and experience in using Real-Time PCR (principle, workflow and troubleshooting) and automated Nucleic Acid Purification systems is a plus.
- Understanding and experience in using automated Liquid Handlers such as Hamilton or TECAN system is a plus.
At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
At least 1 Year