Protégé – Junior Marketing Executive (1-year contract)
Trainee will learn delivery of qualitative and quantitative market research, competitor, data analysis as well as recommendations to support the development of go-to-market strategies.
- To support sales division on market research function.
- Compile market overviews, competitor profiles and competitor activity mapping to support the development of go-to-market strategies.
- Interpret and analyse data, market metrics and intelligence, write and prepare reports and make actionable recommendations.
- Assist in ensuring that all insight, including research and evaluation projects fit and inform the overall business strategy.
- Assist in preparing marketing tools, message and delivery to internal team and customers.
- To assist in completing the market potential survey via the Market Survey E-Portal.
- To prepare useful reports from the data gathered in market survey.
- Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent.
- Preferably 1 -2 year experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Responsible, independent, willing to work under pressure and multitasking capability.
- Required skills: MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Words.
- Possess positive working attitude with passion to learn.At Biomed Global, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. Biomed Global prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
At least 1 Year