Senior Customer Service Executive
About the Job
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complains
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and feedbacks
- Communicating and coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Good interpersonal skill and process excellent telephone ethics
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office & Excel
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage
- Willingness to take initiative and diligent.
- Ability to work independently and multitasking capability
- Able to work under pressure and high commitment to work
- Attention to detail and meticulous.
- Strong time management skill and high efficiency.
Biomed Diagnostic Pte Ltd - Singapore