- Responsible to provide application support for clinical diagnostic products carried by Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn. Bhd. for external and internal customers. Senior application specialist supports business activities by their technical expertise. This position is field based and will be based in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur.
- Conducts instrument installation or refresher training.
- Provides technical support and feed back to any problems encountered by customers.
- Conducts course/seminar/workshop on clinical diagnostic products.
- Assists sales/marketing team in conducting sales marketing related activities, such as product demonstration, trade show, user group meetings, etc.
- Provides regular feedback and reports on market and competitive situations to Sales Managers/ Product Support Manager.
- Prepares weekly activities report to Senior Application Manager (Clinical).
- Complies with ISO quality management system requirement.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required from the Superior from time to time.
- Bachelor degree (Master’s degree is a plus) in Biomedical Sciences or Medical Laboratory Technology. Graduates with CGPA > 3.0 are encouraged to apply.
- With minimum of 1 year of working experience in application support field or clinical laboratory is required. Solid understanding of current medical laboratory methodologies, protocols and QC will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical mind and troubleshooting skills.
- Reporting skills; Presentation skills; Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Responsible, independent and well-organized.
- Proactive in acquiring knowledge related to instruments, reagents, software and clinical diagnostic application.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel; allowance is given accordingly.
- Position preferably for Malaysian citizens.
Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia