We're looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities, customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage customers in an evolving industry landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
- Identify new market opportunities
- Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Sciences/Veterinary or equivalent
- Years of experiences: At least 1 year, candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply
- Well spoken English
Training will be provided.
Biomed Global (Singapore) - Singapore