• To fully assist in product (medical device) registration and regulatory compliance with relevant government bodies for group of companies.
• To assist in implementation of ISO and GDPMD standard for group of companies.
• To assist in all administration jobs related to the regulatory affairs and quality assurance matters.
• Diploma or Degree in Bio-sciences, Biomedical Science or equivalent;
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply or with working experience in medical device industry is an added advantage;
• Good interpersonal and communication skill in English & Bahasa Malaysia;
• Positive working attitude with passion to learn and develop;
• Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office as Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point;
• Positive working attitude with passion to learn and develop.
• Position preferably for Malaysian citizens.
Biomarketing Services (M) Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia