• Responsible for the Sales of assigned products and areas coverage.
• Responsible to learn and understand the products and services represented by the company.
• Assist the Area Sales Manager in planning and implementation of sales strategies.
• Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in assigned areas of coverage, giving effective presentation.
• To increase and develop market share of products assigned.
• To increase branding and presence in the local industrial segments.
• Responsible for maintaining good customer relations and building rapport & support given to all customers.
• Responsibe to prepare and execute launch plan for new rapid products/ technologies.
• Carry out market research, monitor competitors' activities, conduct customer surveys and maximizes all opportunities to achieve sales growth and profit target of products in assigned areas.
• Work with Sales team members to prepare forecast, manage inventory and other related business processes.
• Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Science, Life Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Medical Lab Technologist, Health care related studies with Medical & Clinical background.
• Sales and marketing experience especially in the clinical diagnostics or hospitals working experiences with medical instruments, areas such as microbiology, biochemistry, hematology and blood transfusion will be an added advantage.
• Positive mindset, pleasant personality, independent, proactive and strong human relations skill.
• Able to write and speak English & Bahasa Melayu; Ability to speak other languages and dialects will be an added will be an added advantage.
• Able to interact with people at all levels.
• Possess own transport, willing to travel outstation territories and allowance will be given accordingly.
• Skill or experience of tracking sales and marketing record will be an added advantage.
• Training will be provided.
Position available for Malaysian Citizan only.
BMS Diagnostics (M) Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia