• Comfy Couch occupies 30 percent less space than a conventional hospital bed and hence can accommodate more number of couches in a given space.
• The arm rest can be optimally set at the desired height and also can be moved to the side. This allows vascular access at a relaxed posture.
• Fewer episodes of hypotension and muscle cramps due to the flexible positions which may be adapted by the patient or donor.
• The height adjustment is done vertically with the help of reliable heavy duty lifting columns, thereby not causing any change in the profile of the donor.
• Provided with extra thick upholstery for greater comfort during the lengthy periods of time that the treatment requires.