Real-time PCR system with facial authentication login and voice commands,
Smart connected and smarter productivity at your fingertips
The Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 6 and 7 Pro real-time PCR systems are designed to offer high quality and excellent reliability with features to deliver a smart workflow experience that brings lab-changing qPCR innovations to your research. These systems feature an interactive 12.1-in touchscreen interface, intuitive software, pre-optimized protocol templates, and access to your data anytime, anywhere with our Connect cloud-based platform. Additional smart features are included to enable a personalized experience that improves efficiency and helps streamline your workflow.
• Smart features—hands-free functionality includes facial authentication login, voice commands, and RFID reader
• Manual error reduction—compatible with TaqMan Array Plates with RFID
• Interchangeable blocks—flexibility to change block formats between 96- (0.1 and 0.2 mL) and 384-well, and TaqMan Array Cards* via simply pushing a button or using a voice command
• Connect—access, analyze, and share data anytime, anywhere with Connect, our cloud-based platform for real-time information access, secure data storage, and online results sharing
• Remote access—monitor experiments and access results remotely using the Instrument Connect app
• Small footprint—minimal bench space required: only 54.7 x 33.8 x 52.5 cm (H x W x D) and 38 kg (wt)
• Multiplexing—5 or 6 optical channels (21 filter combinations for QuantStudio 7 Pro system)
• Results you can trust—10 logarithmic units of dynamic range to detect differences as small as 1.5-fold
• Easy access to help—embedded video help from the instrument
• Peace of mind—superior services and support with Smart Help and Smart Remote Support
QuantStudio Pro systems are compatible with Apple Mac computers.